Friday 16 September 2011

Lost mojo

I have really lost my comping mojo recently, although I have enjoyed reading about people's wins, but it hasn't seemed to have spured me on. I have now subscribed to compers news and looking forward to receiving my first copy, hopefully this will inspire me to try video comps as well, as there seems to be lots around at the moment.
In the past few weeks I have won a plum baby bundle, from a blog comp. The toberone weeky winner, I can not wait to receive that huge bar of choccy!!! A bbq, inflatable limbo and a coolbag from a cuprinol competition
However we didn't win nectar's savviest family, although it was fun, we put alot of time and effort into it, i think its part of the reason i've lost motivation to comp.
Here's my picture for the tolberone comp!

No comments :

Post a Comment