Sunday 8 January 2012

My 2012 wishlist

This year my biggest aim is to double my last years total, over the weekend I been thinking of prizes I would really like to win. I think its so nice when you win things you really don't like buying, for example the years supply of washing powder I won. So I thought I would put a list together of things i would really like:
  • A new sofa
  • A holiday (even if its a weekend for 2 in London!)
  • A food mixer
  • Tickets to a show
  • Vouchers for clothes shop
  • A year supply of anything household! (toilet rolls, cleaning products etc).
  • A hamper
  • Kitchen knife set
  • Clothes for Millie
  • Outdoor toys for the boys
  • A cash win would be lovely as well!
There seems to be quite alot of events this year especially in the first few months - valentines day, pancake day, Chinese new year, mothers day, Olympics and the queen's jubilee. I'm hoping there will be lots a creative competitions about linking to the events.

No comments :

Post a Comment