Monday 29 October 2012

Half Term Shenanigens

Today was our first day back after half term, we had a great break and with so many creative comps around we all joined in. Having 3 children I never know weather to get them all to do the same colouring competition and enter them all or to do a different one each. This half term I entered them in different ones. Here's some of our entries, firstly there was the Tesco competition, Leon who's 6 entered this:



Next was his entry to win £100 worth of fireworks and we sent his monster picture. This is a great effort for Leon as usually he's not keen on drawing things. He much rather make things.


Toby's picture of a bat which has been entered to win a charm.


This is my entry to the prizefinders latest competition to win a young dracualas dvd.


As you can see I have been busy while the kids have been in bed! These took me ages to make and I was really pleased with the way they turned out. Its for the hey you guys competition. You need to summit a piece of art to do with E.T.

E.T. cupcakes

And finally my pumpkin this will be entered into many competitions. The pumpkin carving competitions are set so high this year there are some unbelievable carvings out there. I don't have the time (or patience) to carve such masterpieces, so I decided to do something a bit different.


We had great fun over the half term and Leon can't wait to get his teeth into the next competition. Now for Halloween I've spent most of today making 3 children's costumes...a bat, a robot and a ghost.
All will be revealed shortly...


No comments :

Post a Comment