Thursday 10 January 2013

Get Fit, Feel Epic competition from Moneysupermarket.com

Mum reinvented and Moneysupermarket.com are running a great competition where bloggers can win a set of FitBit Aria Wifi Smart Scales and a Fitbit Zip Activity Tracker-all you need to do is blog about your fitness plans or New Years Resolutions. Take a look at all the details on the mum reinvented blog, here.




fitbit aria

This year I have decided (again!!) that I need to loose weight. Ideally i would like to loose 2.5 stone and 2 stone by August (when I'm bridesmaid at my sisters wedding). My biggest problem in the past is that i have lost about 5lb in the first week and then because i have done so well I have slacked off abit. This time I would like to lose 2lb per week, which after doing some research is the best way to loose.

I like exercising and particularly running, instead of going every day for a week then getting bored I am going to run once a week to start with and also do exercise at home. Last year I won an exercise ball and mat so i will be putting that to use.

So I guess my fitness Resolutions would be:

  • Loose 2lb a week
  • Vary my exercise
  • Try a new type of exercise
  • Only have treats at the weekend


I feel much more determined this year so lets hope it works!

Good Luck if you decide to enter...


No comments :

Post a Comment