Monday 2 December 2013

Weigh in

I'm finally over cough, cold and flu like symptoms. And fingers crossed all the germs floating around will stay away from me now.

I missed last weeks weight in just because I felt so ill I couldn't be bothered weighing myself. I haven't exercised for 2 weeks so I just felt it was pointless.

I'm back on the wagon this week though. I weighed myself this morning and I have been really careful with what I have eaten. I'm planning to fit a couple of runs in this week as well.

Start weight: 12st 10lb
Weight now: 12st 7lb
Weight loss 3lb

I feel like its going to be almost impossible to loose weight in the run up to Christmas but if I could at least maintain it I will be happy with that. I have my brother's 21st party on Friday so I guess thats the first hurdle...

No comments :

Post a Comment