Wednesday 4 May 2011

Colouring competitions..........

We have just been on holiday for 10 days to Holland and we came back to discover Leon my 4 year old had won a colouring competition with galt toys. He has won a sponge painting art set, when I told him he was delighted and asked if he could enter more! These type of competitions seem to have very low entries I think this one had 6 entries altogether, Leon's, Toby's (my 2 year old) and 2 that looked like they had been coloured in by adults!!!!
I can't help but feel slightly disappointed that I haven't won anything, but I will kept trying, I would love to win a holiday, but I do find it hard finding the time to seek out competitions that require effort, therfore lower entries.

Prizes today £8.00
Running total £236

No comments :

Post a Comment