Wednesday 1 June 2011

Fantastic couple of days

Firstly yesterday I won my first radio competition, from my local radio silk fm. I won a meat pack from a local butchers and I'm also in the draw to win a £500 BBQ, which looks amazing, the draw is on friday so fingers crossed I will win as I think there is only 5 people in the draw!
Today I have had a few prizes, firstly I won a goody bag from the VK facebook page, they have got another giveaway going so you should check the page out.
I have win £20 in a local advertising magazine and olay moisturiser from the glamour daliy giveaway, this just turned up in the post so it was a nice surprise.
As my prizes are taking quite a long time to arrive I haven't updated any of my totals so I will do this when they arrive!

Prizes today -meat pack £50
                   - vk goody bag £5
                   - £20.00
Prize total : £324

No comments :

Post a Comment