Sunday 3 February 2013

weigh in 3rd Feb

After doing the get fit feel epic competition post I've really tired to lose weight, I'm not doing as well as I had hoped, and this week I thought I had better put a real effort in to get me going again. I thought I would start with a blog post so you all know where I'm up to!! That way I won't be able to slack!

Since January 1st I have lost 4lb, although I am now at my lightest I have been all year. So what am I going to do?? Well first of all exercise, I have a wii fit and its great for keeping on track, so I'm going to try and go on it at least 5 days out of 7.

Also I have given myself another challenge, I've had my eye on a coat for a while from Missguided I have £50 Christmas money left and my husband has agreed to 'save' it until I have lost a stone, yes A STONE!! So with 10lb left to go how long do you think before I will be wearing this?


I'm sohoping I will have lost the weight before its out of stock!!

I weigh 12.4st now ( I can't believe I just told you that!) and I would really like to weight about 10.2st. Roll on 11.8st and I can purchase this beautiful coat.



1 comment :