Sunday 20 October 2013

Phase Eight Blogger Competition

This year I have felt so cold already and I can't wait to buy some warmer clothes. The hubby and I have a shopping trip planned for next week. I need warm clothes!!

Phase Eight have launched a blogger competition to win vouchers when you style one of their winter coats this is perfect timing as I get to browse all the beautiful warm clothing.



Like I said at the grand age of 26 I'm freezing, I want to wrap up this year and that why I chose this Freya Puffa Coat I love the style and the warm hood. Its also filled with duck down so I'm not likely to fell chilly in this. The neck is so high I wouldn't have to bother with a scarf either. The coat comes in 3 different colours and I would chose this mink one, its my favourite colour at the moment.

Next is the LONG sleeved Livia Leaf Print Dress, perfect for the Autumn and such a beautiful print. Of course I would pair this with thick black tights. The Suede Lace Up Desert Boot are quite possibly the most perfect ankle boots I have seen this year and match the dress perfectly. I think they will be great for everyday wear with the big chunky heel and not too dressy for the school run. 

I think the Macey Stitch Beanie Hat adds extra style and warmth. I really like beanie hats they are great for covering up bad hair days and they keep your ears warm on windy days :)

So what do you think of my outfit... looks warm doesn't it?

This is my entry into the phase Eight blogger competition

No comments :

Post a Comment