Sunday 17 November 2013

Furniture Choice come dine with me menu





Ok so I'm not inviting everyone to come to my house for dinner! This is my entry to furniture choice's blogging competition, who are giving away some fabulous prizes.

everyone that knows us, knows that we love a good fancy dress up! So the theme would be famous couples and as we are Victoria and David we would have to be the ever so famous Beckhams... naturally. 

I would dress the room in an Italian style with olives in little ramekin dishes and bread sticks at the table. And I would put olive branches in vases. Its would be a very calm theme which would be a great contrast to the loud fancy dress. 

So after we have dressed in our super stylish clothes and piled on all our millions of pounds worth of jewellery we would start our super tasty Italian Menu. We got married in Italy so its the obvious choice of menu for us. For our wedding meal we had a really laid back menu in fact some guest had chips with their meal, whilst others just had a massive pizza! Carry on reading to get your taste buds going!

Menu
Starters
Bruschetta with Tomato and Basil 

Main
Original Spaghetti Bolognese
(includes carrots, celery and red wine)

Dessert
Super strawberry and meringue Sundae

Afters
A Lemonchello drink

Our Entertainment would be good old fashioned charades and quiet relaxing music in the background. After all I think our guests will be noisy enough. 

Our guests would have a fabulous time and we would expect to open the door to some creative outfits, but just in case our guests got stuck they could dress as:
Mr and Mrs Incredible

Minnie and mickey

Shrek and Fiona

Ahem... I'm hungry now! Who would you come dressed as if you were invited to my dinner party?


No comments :

Post a Comment