Thursday 21 November 2013

Gift guide for the outdoors type

In the media there has been such harsh reports of what weather we should expect this year. I personally hate being cold, I love to wrap up over winter and keep as warm as I can. In my opinion you can never have enough scarfs, gloves and woolly socks.

I find it quite hard to find gifts for male members of the family, particularly Dads! I (and I'm sure most people) buy my Dad socks most years,  but instead of just ordinary socks I'm going to buy him some socks that are bound to keep his feet warm, a good investment, not socks that will get holes in the toes after a few wears and ones that will keep his feet snugly warm!

So with the weatherman's advice I'm hunting for warm gifts and I have put together some ideas, for the males on your gift list, Bush Wear has some excellent gifts to help keep them warm this winter.



And everyone appreciates a hot cuppa, over the past week I've seen Mums on the school run with their hot brews waiting to pick up their children. Plain black would suit a man just fine!


I think the Zippo Hand warmer is an absolutely brilliant idea, my father-in-law has rheumatoid arthritis and suffers with cold hands and feet. This would be great to slip inside his gloves, or socks once his gets home.

Will you be buying any 'warm' gifts for anyone this year?

*Feature post



No comments :

Post a Comment