Thursday 16 January 2014

A new routine (MILLIE STARTS PRESCHOOL)

My little girl, my baby, started pre-school last week. Whilst she's absolutely loving it, its been a funny week for me. Its strange having no children at home and having some time to myself. Although I have decided to work whilst she's there so I don't seem to have any more time than I normally would.

It's really hit me though today that I won't have much time with her and before I know it shes going to be plodding off to big school.

I'm trying hard not to have a day were we don't really do much or I do housework and leave her to watch tv. Whilst she's not at pre-school its going to be full on playing games, reading stories, going to the park and bikes rides without her brothers that just zoom on ahead leaving her behind :)

As its rained most of this week we haven't gone out much, we've played and baked. I'm desperate to get into the habit of taking my photos and filing them properly on my computer. I just have numerous amounts of sd cards and when they are full I just move on to the next. I don't actually do anything with the pictures which is a shame.

Here she is on her first day of pre-school. She's super excited and she didn't seem nervous at all. I guess she's used to taking the boys.


I wanted to get a picture of her stirring the cookie mixture but she went all shy. I'm trying to experiment with the different settings on my camera rather than just using the automatic.


Then she remembered she was never ever camera shy, just being awkward :) Bless her, I know I'm bias but she's just the cutest. She's always so happy and brings a smile to my face every time I look at her. It makes me feel so lucky to have such a happy loving family

I really miss her when she's at pre-school.

No comments :

Post a Comment