Sunday 2 February 2014

5/52

I've said before I really don't take enough pictures of my children, so I've decided to do something new and post a picture of each one of them every week on my blog.

I'm hoping it will help improve my photography skills too. I don't want many words, it will just be some nice memories for us to look back on :) I'm actually starting on the 5th week of the year hence the title.





Millie: We were playing her favourite cupcake game and I just thought she looked cute in her pigtails
Toby: Eating a omlette before school - his new favourite breakfast!
Leon: Feeding baby goats at the farm this morning

2 comments :

  1. Lovely pictures and such a nice simple blog idea idea. A picture truly speaks a thousand words as they say. Just popping over from Tots100 banner today.

    ReplyDelete