Monday 3 February 2014

Weekly weigh in (THE FAT BURN REVOLUTION REVIEW)

Today I have come to the realisation that I am a yo-yo dieter. I diet for a week or two and lose half a stone, then I forget about the diet and pile it all back on again. I have a huge problem with chocolate and I'm totally addicted. It's rubbish.

I got on the scales this morning and have put 4lb on since last time I weighed myself 3 weeks ago. So here are my stats:

Starting weight: 13st
Current weight: 12st 13lb
Weight lost: 1lb

I have new inspiration though! The fat burn Revolution The Fat burn Revolution by Julia Buckley. Everything in this book is broken down - food, emotions, habits, exercises and a plan to follow. I have spent the last week reading the book and noting down key things to help me.



The book starts by giving you some information about the writer, Julia. It's nice to know she wasn't always into sport and fitness. ThenI it goes on to really get you in the right frame of mind to make changes and admit where you are going wrong. She goes on to explain how and why the plan is going to work. She doesn't preach about food, she just suggests things to avoid. 

I'm really excited to follow Julia's plan and I have already done the first lot of exercises today. I dropped the children off at school and it took me 20 minutes. 20 minutes is no time really and I'm sure most people can find that in a day. The exercises are really easy to follow as there are detailed instructions and pictures to help.

Overall I think this is a really positive book and I would definitely recommend it to help you on your weight loss journey, its really informative and its really good for getting you into the right mindset of exercising.

It gives you daily exercises to do over a 12 week period. Its great that the exercise aren't the same and there is something different to do on each day.
I am going to try and follow this book as much as I can. I think I can stick to an exercise plan rather than a diet plan.

Better still you can download it right now onto your kindle so you can easily take it with you to remind yourself what you are doing that day.

Come back next week to see how I'm doing :)

2 comments :

  1. ooh well done on the new fitness regime - I'm impressed ! Thanks for linking up on the Sunday Weigh-in linkie :) (http://madhousefamilyreviews.blogspot.com/2014/02/sunday-weigh-in-why-weight.html)

    ReplyDelete