Thursday 27 February 2014

A hair raising (MACADAMIA) review

I was recently sent some macadamia hair products to review from TheHut.com. I do look after my hair and always use different kinds of products. I'm always changing my hair colour and at the moment I have quite alot of bleach in there! I work in a hairdressers, although I am a beautician, so I do have a little abit of 'hair knowledge'.



Overall I like the products, I like things to smell good that I put on my hair and these certainly do! They smell clean and fresh :) They left my hair smooth and feeling healthy.

Deep Repair Masque
This is the first product I tried because my hair always feels better after a repair masque I feel like it just puts all the moisture back in and gives it a glow. The Macadamia one didn't disappoint, it was nice and rich and felt luxurious combing it through my hair. I could still smell the masque on my hair the day after and it stayed soft and shiny and smoothed down my ends.

Nourishing leave in cream
I used this after my shower and rubbed into my towel dried hair. I combed it through and went to bed. In the morning I found it much easier to style my hair, it felt smoother and softer. My straightners glided over and seemed to straighten my hair much better than normal.

These are just a small selection of products from the macadamia range and there are lots more to be found on TheHut.com website.


Have you used any of these products before and what would you recommend?

1 comment :

  1. I love those products.....They do wonders for my hair :)

    ReplyDelete