Wednesday 23 March 2011

Insania...

I feel myself going slightly insane of a morning waiting for the postman to arrive to see if he has bought me any surprises. I feel even worse at the moment as I haven't been able to log into my emails since Sunday as virgin media are having problems and all they seem to be able to come up with is 'we are working on it!'

I have 2 children at home with me Toby 2 and Millie who is 5 months. I decided to get Toby and my eldest, Leon involved with comping and picked up to entry forms from the ELC yesterday, they have drawn lovely pictures of themselves 'exploring in the garden', they really enjoyed doing it. There will be 6 winners, 2 winners will receive £100 and 4 will receive £50, so I just need to drop them back off at the store now.

No comments :

Post a Comment