Friday 15 April 2011

Exciting couple of days!

First of all I received 1 of my fairtrade bundles which is fab, my boys were very excited too, I think its value would be around £25. Also in the post  i received my zippo lighter and a surprise DVD, man of Aran, which I don't remember entering. After doing some research I must have enetered it whilst doing every competition on MSE, which is quite unusual as I don't enter things that I wouldn't use! Oh well i'm sure my dad will watch it!
I checked my twitter this morning and I have won this lovely breastfeeding necklace from my first ever blog win from Mummy alarms blog.
I've totalled my wins up so far and I have won £215 worth which includes my other fairtrade bundle assuming it is the same. I can't believe how much it builds up and hope to reach £2000 by December 2011.

3 comments :

  1. well done, I got my 3 Fartrade bundles today too. They are nearly the same, but there are some differences (different flavour teas, different choccy, and 1 has nuts in it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.ve got my other Fairtrade bundle, and now i know why they asked for proof of age, there's a bottle of goji berry liquer in it. Not sure what to do with it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats great Lynn, mine are slightly diffrent aswell

    ReplyDelete