Wednesday 28 September 2011

A surprise win

Today I received a rather large parcel from persil containing 6 bottles of their small and mighty washing liquid, which I am assuming is  years worth. I'm not actually sure where this win has come from and I only remember entering one competition to win this prize which was the mini miracles competition on the persil website where they were offering 50 runners up prizes, of a years supply. So if it is from this competition once again thank you to super-lucky for posting it!


Also today I have finally received my vouchers for our up and coming London trip I won with good homes magazine, how exciting I can't wait to be let loose around selfridges with £200!

Prizes for today £30

1 comment :

  1. Well, how funny there wasn't a comp slip included! I bet it was from the Mini Miracles comp though - my friend won one of the top prizes too :) Congratulations! I've won loads of washing powder & liquid recently so I'm stocked up for at least the next 5 years I reckon - it's always a bonus as I begrudge buying boring things like cleaning stuff, LOL!

    ReplyDelete