Wednesday 8 May 2013

My Jobs

I got my first job when I was 15 in a bakery in our town.  I worked there on and off until I was 18. There isn't much to say about it so I will tell you about my job that I do now.

I work as a self employed beautician in a hairdressers. I love my job and find it very rewarding. I work 3 days and I can do whatever hours suit me, which fits in perfectly with the children. I have been at the salon for 6 years now.

I do most treatments including facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing, tinting and tanning. I also sell products to clients so they can use them at home. My favourite treatment to do is facials closely followed by pedicures. I know most people will think touching peoples feet is gross but I clean them first. These two treatments you can see an immediate difference that's why I like them. It feels like a job well done.

I don't have much time for pampering at home so I make the most of quiet times at work. I painted my nails yesterday. One finger is covered in black diamanté. The picture on my blackberry doesn't do them justice. 

I used orly's basket case.

What do you think?


No comments :

Post a Comment