Thursday 16 June 2011

Fabulous lucky week

I feel like I have had so much more luck this week, the hard to enter easy to win comps are really paying off. I tend to enter most competitions on facebook. I have started blogging for the nectar's savviest family and the final prize is amazing, I have only done two blog posts up to now but i'm finding it really fun! Check out my blog, and to help my chances of winning please leave a comment, tweet about it and facebook it!!!!

I have won £5.00 voucher for morrisons on their facebook page.

And £30.00 voucher from the Argento Contemporary Jewellery facebook page thanks to Super-Lucky for posting this on her blog

And the best prize of the week is one I won in our local paper worth £1000!!! It was a Fathers Day gift present although I can't give it to my Dad as i won't actually get it for 3 weeks. You had to summit an embrassing photo of your Dad, and then the top ten would go into the paper and there would be a public vote, however i got an email yesterday to say that the people of macclesfield mustn't be keen on competitions and as there wasn't much of a response, so my dad was chosen!!
The prize includes:
An overnight stay in a hotel for 2 with a 3 course meal and breakfast
£90 worh of books from apex
2 VIP tickets to super bikes
Macc town dad and lad season tickets (unfortunatly my dad has already paid for his)
A case of cava
Half price photography session
£100 get the label gift voucher

What a great prize? This is the second competition I have won with them this year, just for putting a little bit of effort in :)

Prizes today £1035
Prize Total £1642

No comments :

Post a Comment