Thursday 30 June 2011

Half way through the year

Well we are halfway through the year and as my 5 year old keeps reminding me we are halfway to Christmas! I am thrilled I have won over £2000 worth of prizes and it would be great to double that by the end of the year.
I had a surprise win this morning, a Hugo Boss bottled 50ml perfume, this is another win from my local paper, I don't think anyone else enters these competitions, this is my third win from them this year! I'm really hoping I win this weeks competitions, they are offering 4 pairs of return flights with Monarch and 4 lots of £100 M&S vouchers!!
Also had an email from dairylea I have won a book in thier competition!

Don't forget to check out my nectar blog for new posts here's the latest, please leave a comment letting me  know your money saving savvy tips.

Prizes today £24
Prize total £2149

No comments :

Post a Comment