Wednesday 21 November 2012

My winning weeks :)

Recently I have won some really good prizes from all different types of entry methods. Firstly I won £100 Morrisons vouchers  in a competition I saw in compers news magazine. There was one winner per store and you had to purchase a Heinz product and send off the coupon found in store.  Not long after I got a call to say I had won.

I won a fantastic prize bundle from the princess and the pickle blog. Our prize bundle was worth over £100. I donated £5 to enter the competition, you should head over and enter their new competition and donate to the charity whilst your entering. More info here. 

Next I won a Halloween bundle from my homemade Halloween blog post. We won the group's category and bagged a fantastic prize bundle including 4x cinema tickets, 4x Alton Towers tickets, £100 marks and Spencer vouchers and a £200 haunted happenings voucher.

Last week I won a £100 voucher from Argos over on their Facebook Page, you had to donate your unwanted toys to banardos through Argos take a picture and summit it onto their Facebook pages. This is a picture I won with:
The competition is still open and you can enter here. Make sure its a picture of you saying Good-bye to your toys, some people have summited any picture. Admin have said on the wall it needs to be a picture saying bye-bye to toys! Closing date is 27thNovember.
 

Winning these prizes is definitely going to make Christmas a bit easier this year! I'm so pleased I have won £100 a week for the past three weeks ,it goes to show when you put the effort in it pays off.

No comments :

Post a Comment