Wednesday 28 November 2012

Next dress for Christmas competition

Next... I love it! Its my favourite shop to go for the kids clothes and I quite often go there first when I'm looking for something for myself. On Christmas day we always have new outfits, I just think it helps to make it extra special when you have 'posher' clothes on, as well as being a great excuse to wear a dress! I've been browsing the website and there are quite a few things that take my fancy! Having 3 children I spread it out and I have already bought my 2 year daughter this beautiful dress, I actually bought it in October before it disappeared off the shelf!



It was £24 and next have some really nice neutral tights to go with it. I know I'm already going off Christmas day, but I've just seen these and have to get them for Millie! I just love them, I'm sure she will as well!

Snowman Rudolph Tights Two Pack
As for the boys who are 6 and 4 I usually dress them the same, which they love by the way! But this year Leon seems so much more older than Toby and has his own things that he likes. He's really into waistcoats at the moment!! I think he would look great in these:


 Turn-Up JeansNavy Lace Hi Top (Younger Boys)
 

Toby who is 4 is a bit more a of a cheeky chappy and to be fair doesn't really care what he wears! He's one of those little boys that look stylish in whatever he wears and can pretty much get away with wearing anything! I like this outfit:
Red Tartan ShirtNavy Snowman SweaterDark Wash Check Lined JeansRed Tartan Shoe (Younger Boys)

As for me, I like to wear something simple and comfortable but dressy at the same time. I love wearing crisp new clothes on Christmas day. I'm usually in need of new clothes at this time of the year as well. I have my eye on these:

Dogtooth Jumper DressWet Look LeggingsBlack Glitter Mid Heel Ankle Boots

dress leggings shoes
As for Dave, well i can't choose what he wears can I? But I can certainly influence him!! I really like this, its fun and stylish. Holidays are coming t-shirt.
Navy Christmas Coca Cola® T-Shirt
Now I know this is supposed to be for clothes but how nice is this, I love it.
Bark Wreath
This is an entry to Northern Mum blog, thanks for hosting the giveaway.

P.S. I have no idea why my pictures turned out blurry, or how to do fancy things with pictures!

No comments :

Post a Comment