Friday 27 January 2012

Addition to my wish list

Since posting my 2012 wish list I have realised there is more I want!!!! LOL Something I have wanted since I was about 15 is a mulberry handbag. I constantly look on their website and dream over them when I see them in magazines but with 3 children I don't think i could justify buying one. I saw 2 creative competitions last year and entered both, but not successful!
I just love them!!

Next on my list is a pair of Hunter Wellies, i would love them in bright pink, or the new metallic colours, I just think they are wellies that really would last forever.


My boys have really enjoyed playing with lego that they had for Christmas, so I would love to win more for them, i would save it for birthdays and Christmas though. It would be a huge saving as lego is so expensive, winning one of the large boxes, maybe a start wars spaceship or something would be fab!
The last addition to my list would be a holiday for 2013, we already have this years booked, but next year it looking unlikely that we will be able to afford to go. I'm entering every holiday competition I see and I will be definitely looking out for creative holiday competitions this year.
These four things would be my ultimate prizes and even if I could win one of these off my list I would be so pleased. It would be definitely my best comping prize to date!

No comments :

Post a Comment