Friday 3 February 2012

If it wasn't for comping...

I have been slightly disappointed with my wins this month, so i thought I would do this post to remind me of some of the things I have done, thanks to comping. I love these kind of posts when I read them on other people's blogs! So, if it wasn't for comping...

  • I wouldn't have been able to go to London and spend £200 in selfridges (I am now a proud owner of a pair of Prada sunglasses!)
  • I would NEVER have made a cheese bracelet


  • I won't run out of washing detergent for a least a year
  • I would never have taken a tolberone all the way to France
  • I would never have put this outfit together:




  • I would never have blogged in the nectar competition, which also lead to be in the local and national newspaper!
  • I would never have started this blog
  • I would never have taken so many pictures and had so many daft memories!


No comments :

Post a Comment