Monday 11 February 2013

My John Greed Valentines wish list


When I came across the john Greed competition for bloggers I had to enter. I love jewellery- browsing and wearing. John Greed is an amazing website and its actually took me days to decide on these items I would love to receive for Valentines.  This Valentine is going to be a special  one for us as its our first as husband and wife although we have been together for 8 years! 



I have two full charm bracelets that I first received for my 21st birthday and since then I have collected charms for all different occasions. I don't think I have ever received one for Valentines day though. Charms are so special and personal, I remember who bought everyone of mine. I have about 50 different charms. This NEW pandora silver charm would be perfect to start a new charm bracelet. At £50 its quite pricey for one charm but i would keep it forever so if you think of cost per year it would be well worth it!

These beautiful pilgrim classic silver plated crystal heart stud earrings remind me of the ones I wore to my wedding, they would be perfect for everyday wear and would constantly remind me of my special day. And at only £8.99 they are an absolute steal!

(Sorry this is the closest close up of them!)

This  hot diamonds silver necklace would be next on my wish list, I don't really wear necklaces, I got out of the habit when I had my children as they used to pull on them. But now the youngest is two this would be great. Its plain, simple and pretty. Its £49.95 which I think is a great price for such a pretty thing and of course something you would keep forever.






I would chose this DKNY watch,I love watches but I am a rubbish time keeper which my husband always complains about, so if he bought me this I would have  no excuse. I would love to receive this watch its classy and would go with anything.  I love a bit of bling  and the embellished clear crystal stones are just enough. Its in the sale at the moment for £80.

I would also chose these Pandora Silver & Rhodolite heart stud earrings priced at £45.00. As this would be our first Valentines as husband and wife I think these would be quite fitting. I just think they are so pretty and I like the detail around the stone. The stone is also my favourite colour and matches the stone in my engagement ring.

So there you have it my Valentines wish list all priced under £250. If you want to enter the competition to win your wish list head over to John Greed jewellery to find out how.



No comments :

Post a Comment