Sunday 5 January 2014

Resolutions

I haven't really thought about resolutions until this week. I've had a good read through what everyone elses resolutions are and I've thought what I'd like to improve and change about my life. Mine are more like year long tasks rather than resolutions.

Lose weight
This is something I have been battling with for the past 3 years. I've never really had the willpower to loose the weight simply because I've always thought I would like another baby and kind of thought I will put weight on anyway so there's no point in trying. For the last 8 months we have been 'trying' to get pregnant however during December I really thought long and hard about weather this is what I want or not. I've decided for many reasons (I may write a blog post on this) to stay with the 3 wonderful children I've got. I'd really like to loose around 3 stone this year.

De-clutter
I'm abit of a hoarder and tend to save things just in case or to pass down I've got bags of clothes that are too small for the kids and toys they have grown out of. We are planning to put our house on the market towards the end of next year/beginning of next so I have plenty of time to de-clutter before then. So I'm going to try and sell as much as possible to help to pay for the new house!

Bedroom
We haven't decorated our bedroom since we moved in 7 years ago. This is something I want to do in the next month or so I'm putting together a mood board of how I would like my bedroom and will share with you soon!

So that's it! I'm determined to complete these 3 tasks. The main aim is that we will be able to afford and be ready to move house at the end of the year and be slimmer in the process :) What are your new years resolutions?

I'm linking up to share it Sunday with Oh So Amelia. You should to!

ohsoamelia

No comments :

Post a Comment