Tuesday 31 December 2013

My 2013 competition wins

Its been a good year for competitions for me. I've been on and off them for all year and some months I haven't entered or won a single competition. So here's some of my favourite wins this year:

January
It was the best start to the year ever, on the 1st I won a £100 red letter day voucher and topping that on the 11th  we won an ipad mini!

February
I won 4 prizes including £500 cash for some fun comic relief cupcakes with Jackpotjoy. This is the biggist amount of cash I have ever won!

March
I couldn't believe my luck when I won another £500 cash with jackpotjoy in another of their members only photo competition. I also won a Easter hamper of goodies from himmeandthree blog, a hamper was one of the prizes off my wishlist!

April
I won 2 prizes, a hamper of chocolate from a local radio station and £10 worth of nectar points in confused.com pinterest competition.

May
This was the month of the tropicana competition and I managed to win £120 cash (after the purchase of the bottles), this was one of my favourite competitions this year and brightened my day in the morning when I got a winning message. 

June
I won 7 prizes, 2 of them with J20 a £50 Tesco voucher and £20 pizza express voucher, which were also prizes from my wishlist.

July, August and September
This was when my comping really slowed down I completely lost my mojo, I think was just enjoying the summer rather than spending lots of time on the computer. I won a nerf gun in July, a ticket to Drayton manor in August and nothing in September.

October
I really got back into comping in October when I won 3 prizes including some snazzy sony headphones, a tool kit and a monster high dvd

November
I won 1 competition with Tesco clothing on twitter with this daft photo. With my £25 voucher I bought some Pj's for the kids for Christmas.

December
Came the results of all the movember competitions and I won 2 small prizes. I also won a super cute girls jumper from squeaky jumpers.

I'm really happy as always with my wins this year. Winning over £2400 is more than I've won in a year before. Now I will have to start thinking about next years wishlist!

What has been your favourite win this year?



No comments :

Post a Comment