Saturday 18 May 2013

Best friends

Ok. I have a confession. I am a secret blogger. None of my friends know I write a blog. Is that bad? I don't know why I haven't told them, I guess the subject has never came up. Now I feel like I've been blogging to long to own up? Do you get me?

So this also means i haven't actually told anyone that I'm, on twitter as this is how i promote my blog. Yep all my followers, I don't actually know any of them personally, except my husband but he never uses twitter anyway. 

I don't know anyone else personally that writes a blog, whenever I have mentioned blogs to anyone most people have said 'whats a blog?'. Maybe the people of Macclesfield are behind everyone!

Seem as my friends don't know about my blog I think it would be unfair to post pictures of them. I don't have many close friends at all. However my best friend knows I write a blog, I'm pretty sure she doesn't read it, but she doesn't judge, she's kind, thoughtful, inspiring and just great. The added bonus is that she's also my sister. She will always be there for me if i need her. Shes a fantastic, fun auntie and my children adore her. I've grown up with her and have so many happy memories with her. We have a bond that can not be broken and understand each other in ways nobody else ever could. She also shares my love for disney :)

Me and Alison
(More wedding photos, this is due to my lack of photo taking!)

Is anyone else a secret blogger of is it just me?

No comments :

Post a Comment