Saturday 4 May 2013

Day 4: Fave 5 Blogs

Day 4 of Blog every Day in May is to tell you about the blogs I love so here's my five fave blogs:


This is actually the first blog I started reading. I was looking for more people that entered competitions and came across it. Di who writes the blog offers fantastic advice, she puts up the lastest creative competitions and an up-to date blog competition list. She encouraged readers to start a blog so I did!


I discovered this blog about a month ago and love Kylie's style. She looks great in everything. It looks like she really takes the time to go out and shoot her outfit posts. She has the most amazing hair too. Her pictures are lovely and her clothes are amazing.


Although the posts aren't regular I love reading this blog. Every time I log into blogger I find myself wondering if there will be a new blog post up. I love reading it and looking at the fabulous parties she has thrown for her daughter. Everything seems to be done to perfection and I like that probably because I'm a million miles away from perfection when it comes to organising.


A great little blog I love the DIY Fridays.


I love this blog as it's a nice mix of everything. Outfit posts, recent shopping hauls, beauty, fashion, thirfting and DIY projects.

I hope you check out some of these fabulous blogs and let me know if you love them too!

No comments :

Post a Comment