Friday 10 May 2013

Where in the World I would like to go

Todays #BEDM prompt is about where in the World would you like to go. This is easy for me, I would love to go to Lake Garda Italy. I love the place, in fact I have visited most years since I was about 5. I love it when I meet other people that have been, and I consider myself quite an expert on the place and love telling people about new places to visit. We got married there in a very intimate ceremony last year. This year sadly we can't afford to pack our car up and take the kids on a road journey for 3 weeks. But I can daydream about it.

We usually stay on a small friendly campsite called fornella, there is plenty to do for kids and adults. Although we do venture out every other day to near by places. We stay in a caravan with either Eurocamp or Thomson Alfresco. You have your own plot and can come and go as you wish. we tend to have BBQ's most nights and eat out a few times a week.

Because i am the worst ever at taking and organising photos I can't actually find a SD card with photos from Italy except my wedding ones.

Most people ask why an Earth do we drive. The journey is fabulous, driving through France, Germany and Switzerland you see so many amazing things. We have a DVD player in the car so the kids don't get to bored on the journey.


This was one of the best days of my life. The day was absolutely perfect. We got married in the town hall in a town called Salo that we had visited many times before. It was really nice when we planned the wedding as we new were everywhere was. After the ceremony we had pictures then went on a speed boat and had a celebratory drink while sailing round the area. Then we headed back to the campsite resaurant for a meal.

The views and the scenery are stunning. If I could go anywhere it would be here. If you could go anywhere, where would it be? have you been to Lake Garda before?

No comments :

Post a Comment