Thursday 9 May 2013

My favourite social Media Channel

Todays #BEDM prompt is as the title says. My favourite channel has to be facebook. I joined it in 2007, its hard to believe I've been on there that long. 

I have quite a big extended family and its really nice to catch up and see what they have been up to and how live is treating them. and same for them, they like to see pictures of the kids and see what they have been up to. I used to upload pictures a lot more often and its really nice to look back and see what we got up to. When we got married in Italy none of my family came so we uploaded pictures the next day and everyone got to see the pictures before we got back. I suppose it like having your own photo album but online. I've just had a quick look and this is one of the first pictures I uploaded:


On Talacre beach in Wales with Leon at 37 weeks pregnant.

Facebook is also great for companies, I always have a look on companies facebook pages before I buy something because more often than not they have a discount code or free delivery code available. They announce sales and promotions too.

A lot of the competitions I won last year were facebook competitions where you had to post a picture of the promoters wall or app. Competitions are often exclusive to facebook so you have more chance of winning.

Thats why facebbook is my favourite social media channel. What yours?

I don't have a facebook page for my blog but you can follow me on Twitter and pinterest if you like.

No comments :

Post a Comment